Re: [NTLK] [OT] [Expose'] Poutine: Elaborate French-Canadian Ruse or Complete Hoax?

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 12:20:54 PST

Do you smell what the Newtonlist is cookin'?

Um, Peter, it's real and your arteries should be afraid...very afraid!
Not even in gravy soaked Texas do we endeavor to endure a poutine. Those
silly Canadians will eat anything if they eat poutine.

-Nate

Get your poutine on at: http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/poutine.shtml

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html