Re: [NTLK] How do you use your Newton?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 09:22:19 PST

Well,
I use my Newton to send faxes while terrorists are
attempting to hijack the train I'm on and shoot
airplanes out of the sky. But I always forget which
phone booth I left it in...
I also use my Newton to keep notes of all the people I
need to beat up. Now I gotta go and find "Martha" and
do unspeakable things to her.
Sometimes I use my Newton to send viruses to attacking
alien space craft. Anyone know where I can get a Nuke
cheap?
Once I threw my Newton at this giant movie screen
depicting a really dour man telling me what I need to
do. Needless to say, the screen shattered, but my
Newton is still going strong!
Oh yeah, and certainly I use my Newton for mundane
things as well...like wowing every Palm and CE user in
existance, retrieving every note I ever wrote since
1997, and storing boring facts and trivia in order to
release my mind from the shackles of rote memorization
thereby allowing it to soar, to use the mind as
something more than a filing cabinet.

.Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Matt Mendelow <mattmend_at_warpmail.net> wrote:
> Good Morning -
>
> Newbie here again. At the risk of raising the ire of
> those tired of
> answering newbie questions, I'll ask one more. Never
> having had a Newton
> until now, I am curious as to the ways some of you
> use your Newton in
> your daily routine. Any and all insight would be
> most appreciated.
>
> Cheers -
>
> Matt
>
> --
> matt mendelow
> mattmend_at_warpmail.net

=====
"If the nation escalates to 'red alert', you will de assumed by athorities to be the enemy if you so much as venture outside your home."
 - Sid Caspersen, NJ's director of the office of counter-terrorism