Re: [NTLK] How do you use your Newton?

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 08:05:42 PST

PRIMARILY i use mine for library, gameroom, appt manager/reminder, date book, address book, notes both personal and professional, database, information keeper, and poetry. i used it as if its the portable computer i believe it is. i rarely print from it, but i can. in the future i will make it wireless (been a lil lazy to get that going). i can honestly say that before i joined this list i wasnt really doing half of those things regularly, but since i joined i have been rejuvenated in my useage. i have been amazed by the things that others have done and do with their newtons and i aspire to be more. my little contributrions to the group are avi backdrops and my link page. i will make that into a newt book after the next update. i tip my hat to those that have helped make my newton, as well as my life, better and easier.
long live the green,
LAG

 Matt Mendelow <mattmend_at_warpmail.net> wrote:Good Morning -

Newbie here again. At the risk of raising the ire of those tired of
answering newbie questions, I'll ask one more. Never having had a Newton
until now, I am curious as to the ways some of you use your Newton in
your daily routine. Any and all insight would be most appreciated.

Cheers -