[NTLK] another newton blog ... another nBlog success!

From: martina wilson (mwilson_at_newted.org)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 22:13:36 PST

i am please to announce that my vote for deserving newton hero worship
goes to adam tow for his app nBlog. the idea of being able to post to
a newton blog via newton was too amazing not to try. so i fought with
the web host that that shall remain nameless, and battled with the
domain management global network partner that is evil to its core....

to make a long story shorter i was succesful. it's not much yet, as
it's still a fixituper, but tonight i was able to post to my site using
my newton and nBlog.

thankyou adam it's a great app!

martina wilson
http://www.newtonmuse.com
vice pres LAnug
LAnug_at_earthlink.net

PS...
check out the LA newton meeting this sat night. we will be meeting at
the glendale Apple store about 7:30PM.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html