Re: [NTLK] [OT] Re: Spam Arrest Verification for List Posting

From: Dylan Stewart (rxs015500_at_utdallas.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 23:47:08 PST

I'm a troll? Interesting. You were the one that started this whole thing.
I simply said that I didn't find Robert's anti SPAM setup rude. Come to
think of it, you were the one who started insulting me. I never made any
remarks about your intelligence. I never called you stupid or ignorant or
anything else for that matter. How am I a troll? In all seriousness, I
would like to know.

If you are going to claim to post what I left out, then you have to post
_all_ of it. Not just the parts that you want people to see. Here is the
entire message:

> I am aware of how an email list functions. You also appear to be, in
> a limited fashion but not really comprehending the difference between
> private email and list email.
>
> I am aware of email and list etiquette. You are not. Suggest you learn.
>
> Giving you these URLs of postings to the NTLK list which were posted
> previous to your recent post, is a waste of my time as you have
> demonstrated your inability to learn or even read the postings in a
> thread on which you are commenting.
>
> I will nevertheless, so you will know how stupid you look in the eyes
> of other list members.
>
> <http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2003-03/1339.html>
> <http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2003-03/1340.html>
>
> Don't bother replying. I will return all your email unread. It isn't
> worth reading.

I didn't post the first parts because they were simple name-calling on your
part and not remotely relevant to the topic at hand nor to my defense of
myself. I saw no reason to clutter my message with that many inflammatory
remarks directed at my person when far fewer would do.

I posted the rest to the list because you were attacking my character and
ignoring my private replies. Since you stated that you would not reply to
my E-mails, I was left with little recourse other than to post to a public
forum. I would have been perfectly willing to keep this private if you had
not rejected my E-mails.

Now, I, also, apologize to the list. This has gone too far. If this man
continues to attack me, I am not going to reply to him.

Lastly, I would like to apologize to Darrell. Apparently, you feel that I
have wronged you. If I did so, that was not my intention. It never was.
If you wish to discuss it with me, then you know my private E-mail.

And so ends my final message to this thread.

 Dylan Stewart AC5ZH

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html