[NTLK] Fwd: isn't saving GPGLL) My

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 06:10:58 PST

HAS anyone else received email from this person? i have recieved 2 emails from him both containing .exe attachments. i have no idea what he is talking about and i am about to put him on my spam list, but i wanted to make sure before i did that. and no i didnt email him for any reason that i'm aware of.

LAG

 "Paul C. Harper" <paul.h-2_at_attbi.com> wrote:Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:33:26 +0000 (GMT)
From: Paul C. Harper

Subject: isn't saving GPGLL) My

These questions have produced these results: Working , for the moment, with just the ASCII rover file (from the Newton) I converted it to binary using Novatel's File ConversionUtility (ver. > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/octet-stream name=quikview.exe