Re: [NTLK] Spam Arrest Verification for List Posting

From: John M Powell (jp_at_iwillbefree.com)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 15:00:43 PST

> I just refuse to respond to their "Take me off this list"
> addresses, since all that does is verify that they've got
> a live one.

Which I think is exactly why we've (I just got my first) not
been too happy with this email verification 'spam' from
SpamArrest. I'm not going to add my email address to THEIR
database. There should be a way to accept emails from the
Newtontalk list. I'd suggest investigating it post haste.

> I had absolutely zero problem with the spam arrest e-mail,
> and I'm contemplating signing up myself.

Figure out how to add in NT as accepted email.

> Keith McComb

John

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html