Re: [NTLK] Just got my new 2100..

From: David Mills (solidsilver_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 10:39:01 PST

I could rant all day about the problems Bromcom causes or its poor user
interface causes teachers to muck up.

That sort of (legal) information like attendance and the grades can be
manipulated to fix records in reporting and all sorts. I have students on my
register with 100% attendance who I never see. I can only track attendance
easily over a two week period which is not indicative. The central server
loses information. The signal is poor on bad weather days and where you are
on the school site.

Simply crap.

Trust me, I am a teacher!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html