[NTLK] Someone you should meet!

From: T. (midgard_at_dragon.org)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 15:28:07 PST

Hi all!
I wanted to take an opportunity to publicly thank Anthony Velasco--a member
here on this list. He has been a great friend and help in the repair of my
emate! I can't thank him enough for embodying the spirit of what it means to
be a Newton user! This guy is awesome. I hope if you have an opportunity to
meet him, that you do! Anthony and I hope to make it to a LANUG meeting some
time!

I wonder if there is enough support locally to start a NUG locally?

Timothy in Phoenix.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html