Re: [NTLK] Spam Arrest Verification for List Posting

From: Paul Nuernberger (newton_at_thenuernbergers.com)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 18:17:36 PST

Personally, I delete the offending message and then delete the contact (if
they exist in my personal list) from both my Newton and desktop. I have
ultimately had to add a few to my personal kill-file. I have zero time or
patience for those so-called "Anti-Spam" services, or the people who trust
them. Maybe they should read the end-user and privacy agreements a little
more closely.

There are plenty (way more than plenty, actually) of very viable solutions
for the desktop, no matter what OS is your personal choice. If only there
were stronger tools available for our little green friends (keeping this ON
topic), I would still be handling all of my mail via my 2100 (currently
between 300-1000 total emails per day, about 20% of which are desired).

Paul Nuernberger

Peter Cameron sent:

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html