Re: [NTLK] Just got my new 2100...

From: Jeremy Wiles (screwjack_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 11:36:21 PST

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

> on 22/03/03 12:26, David Mills at solidsilver_at_ntlworld.com wrote:
> [snip!]
> > I would also ask your advice where I can buy a brand new stylus (preferab=
> ly
> > Newton) - I don=B9t like the thought of a manky chewed up thing in my right
> > hand.
>
> Nobody is selling original new stylus anymore. Your best bet is eBay. You
> can also get a replacement, that, although won't fit in the pen holder of
> your 2100, will provide additional functionalities. I'm personally using a
> Rotring Quattro pen.
>
> -Laurent.

pdapanache.com has some great replacement ones. search for part number
'M20AA'. they are very high quality and fit perfectly inside the 2100.
PDA panache also does free tip replacement for life. these have a
little more weight to them and feel better in the hand than the originals
IMO.

there are also some of the cheap plastic ones available at
http://styluscentral.com/evstyl.html. 24-pack for $12. I haven't actually
used this type and don't really know anything about their quality...

jrw

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html