[NTLK] Kallisys website back online

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 10:22:08 PST

Hi all,

I want to mention here that my website is back online. I do so
because several of you asked for it, like some regretted that I did
not warn that I would close it. I do not want to bring political
discussions again on the list.

I would like instead to stress that closing my website was not a
retaliation for any Newton user. As it was pointed out, it would be
particularly stupid. My statistics show that US (and UK) visitors are
a minority, and all of them do not support the war. It was
unavailable like I do not reply to technical support questions when I
go and demonstrate.

It was purely a message of solidarity with the current and future,
direct and indirect victims.

Again, I regret that it led to (or was an excuse for) introducing
political debates here. And I want to thank the list members who sent
me kind supporting e-mails.

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/