[NTLK] Moving soups to a storage card

From: Scott Clitheroe (scott_at_clitheroe.ca)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 09:59:29 PST

Hi folks,
Sorry if this has been asked before; I tried searching first, but I didn't find an answer to my question. I recently got a 4 meg card for my 120 (thanks Anton!), and I'm about ready to start moving apps and data over to it. I've figured out how to get future items such as dates, names, etc, to be stored on the card (tap on the card icon, etc, etc), but what I'm wondering is if it is possible to move existing soups such as dates, names, etc, over to the card. I've tried filing them, but the newt reports that "the icon is the wrong kind".

Am I doing something wrong, or do the soups for the builtin apps need to stay on the internal memory?

Thanks,
Scott

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html