[NTLK] Solder-free Emate disassembly...

From: Joe Anthenat (janthenat_at_mail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 14:04:01 PST

I had received some quick and dirty disassembly instructions from someone on the list a while back that did not require any soldering. I've misplaced them in my switch to a new e-mail address. Of course I don't remember who sent them to me, but I would really appreciate it if you (and you know who you are...) would send me a note of list.

I'm sure I'll figure it out, but would just like some notes for comparison's sake.

Thanks

- - -
Joe Anthenat ><>
- - -