[NTLK] Thanks for letting us know what's going on with yo

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 13:51:01 PST

Thanks for letting us know what's going on with you, Paul. Let me know
when your site is back up.
This 'community' is great no matter what problems pop-up through out the
world.
I just can't wait to put the first 'someone_at_.af' and 'someone_at_.iraq'
friend's email addresses in my Newt. <attempt @ on-topic>. :-)