Re: [NTLK] Reading news on the Newton

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 13:13:29 PST

> I concur. Raissa rocks. It's great for accumulating vast amounts of
> pointers to information that you'll never be able to digest in one
> sitting. :)
>
> Now, if it could just download the stories it points to for offline
> reader, rather than launching Newt's Cape to display the web page...
>
> g.

I'll ditto that. 'twould be an amazingly useful feature, though I
expect it would also need to include some more user controls over what
exactly gets downloaded. Some feeds I might just wanted the headers;
others, the complete article. At any rate, it is a great program which
could be even better with a few enhancements. I just can't believe all
this cool stuff is FREE!

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Bond SHEPHERD            |   I never take any notice of what
common people
                                 |   -Oscar Wilde, THE PICTURE OF DORIAN
GRAY
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html