Re: [NTLK] SOT: Audio Blogger

From: Laird S. Maresch (laird_at_iheka.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 11:58:20 PST

Here's a new cool feature for bloggers - phone in audio:

http://www.audioblogger.com/

You phone a number and leave a voice mail, and it appears in your blog as an
mp3 file. It works.

I just found this today. Are there other options like this out there?

Now the slightly topical part of this post: wouldn't it be cool to record a
voice note and post it to a blog using a tool like (or extension of) Adam
Tow's nblog?

...just dreaming....

blair

I use www.blogger.com they are a very good service and I think my blogger
pro account has audio upload to mps clips in the blog, you might want to
check it out. I signup about a month ago and so far it has been easy to
setup and use daily. You can see what the blog looks like at my sight for a
real sample. www.entropies.net/newton/latte.html

Laird

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html