Re: [NTLK] Neat Wrist PDA's

From: Randolphin (rgore_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 11:06:38 PST

Dylan Stewart wrote:
> <sarcasm>
>
> Great! Just what I need! A watch with an AC adapter!
>
> </sarcasm>
>
> I really don't see how those are any more useful than Palms. In fact, I can
> get a Palm that has 8 MB of storage and, get this, an _input_ area, for less
> than $100.
>
> Dylan Stewart AC5ZH

Dylan and Newts,

        I had a Sharp watch that did a lot of the stuff the Fossil is supposed
to do. I remember that I spent a few days entering all my friends and
families contact info and schedule stuff. I think I may have re-entered
new schedule information again a week later. And then I never did much
else with it again but look up addresses already entered and to check
the time. When the battery died a year or so later, Sharp made finding
a replacement such a PIA and the battery had to be installed by an
"approved" installer for a very high fee that I didn't bother replacing
the battery and for less money got an inexpensive timex triathalon which
still has lots of buttons to play with :-).

cheers,

Randy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html