[NTLK] Nonfunctioning Appletalk on Basilisk II for Windows

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 13:05:35 PST

I'm going to rummage for a Basilisk resource too, but someone here might
have had a similar experience...

I've got the current standard (not JIT) Basilisk II for Windows
installed using an LC/Performa ROM. The Basilisk side can do TCP/IP
routing over the Router/NAT feature just fine, but I'm having trouble
getting Appletalk to bridge over. The Windows side can see at least the
Appletalk-only Laserwriter IIg, and another (real) mac can see the
printer and the Windows side, but not Basilisk. Per all the doco I can
find, Appletalk just kinda works, and the troubles have been getting TCP
to function.

Anyone have a clue as to what issues I might be missing checking?

--
15. I will never employ any device with a digital countdown. If I find that
    such a device is absolutely unavoidable, I will set it to activate when