Re: [NTLK] kallisys? (diplomacy?)

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 12:51:16 PST

Half the (true) story has never been told. People make up their minds
based on what they see and hear. The history books are flawed, the news
slanted, and politicians corrupt, and I still have a hard time making
ends meet at the end of a long hard day at work. Debate is not bad, but
argueing is mental masturbation. And it gives me a headache.

There are people in this thread that have tried and failed to convince
others they are right. No one wins if everyone loses. Killing never
solves anything. I want to get back to Newton problems and solutions.

I support Paul in his decision, because it is his decision. The only
thing that bothers me about Paul is the high price for ATA support. I
would gladly pay $30US, but 50EU ($53.50US) is a bit too steep for me.

May the Newt be with you...Always.

Nate

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html