Re: [NTLK] kallisys?

From: rpatel_at_accelrys.com
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 09:39:59 PST

Hi,

>Oh. That does suck. But what will shutting down his company/website
>accomplish? And will he still work on the Newton goods he is famous for?

Did you actually read Chuma ? -

    Kallisys website is closed - today Paul decided to close his site
because of the war.
   I completely respect him and stand beside him. However, I think that my
life and
   my site should not be stopped by an arrogant United States Government.

So he may be back up later when things quieten down (then again he might
not but that seems
to be the general gist of it).

Raj.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html