Re: [NTLK] OT Woz, Sculley et al invite

From: Peter Fraser (pjfraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 12:03:21 PST

oh, absolutely - by "regular guy" i meant a person who doesn't put on airs or act as if he's above the rest of us based upon his huge achievements and contributions. i'd imagine that should you encounter him on a BART train or other non-event public place, he'd talk to you like...a regular guy.

i don't know him personally, but i am on his email lists for "humor" and "info," and from the selections he chooses to share i get a decent idea of his politics, his views, and his sense of humor. all in all, he's pretty much all the good things we've heard him to be.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html