Re: [NTLK] A very sad day

From: Laird S. Maresch (laird_at_iheka.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 10:54:29 PST

Everyone,

Thanks for the offer, I really wanted to get the battery tray so that I
could rip apart my batteries and learn how to fix them. I just started early
with the frustration. I like to be self supporting and learn how to do that
stuff. I am going to get the battery tray first but I could use a few extra
regargable packs and would be able to purchase them next month. I have to be
on a budget. Please send me an email if you havn't yet with the cost and all
that stuff to laird_at_iheka.com. I will most likely purchase one around the
3rd of April.

Thanks again for all your help.

Laird

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html