Re: [NTLK] Screen Covers & Newt Covers

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 10:19:11 PST

Rich,

Have a look at http://www.ripoffs.com/co58camera.htm I have had one of these
cases for my 2100 that I bought almost 4 years ago and it works really good
and never seems to wear or look scuffy. When it get a bit soiled I just wipe
it with a damp cloth and look good as new. Some padding and I have dropped
mine a couple of times without anything happening to the newt. I have the
belt clip but I beleive that you can also get it with a loop.

In all one of the best things I bought.... Anyone want an genuine 2k case
from apple (leather) make me an offer off the list.

Larry Zasitko
OMP, 110, 120, 2100
l.zasitko_at_sk.sympatico.ca

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html