Re: [NTLK] 32MB cards back ups!

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 09:04:29 PST

thanks for the support! I also read earlier that Woo uses sbm software
for backing up his 32mb card to another. That might be an alternative
(if funds are had) if I can't get basilisk running or finding the
performa downstairs. oh yea thanks for that rom image site from the
other list member too.....I've just switched from digest to normal for
this purpose and the mail is so overwhellming that I just delete my
mail as soon as I receive it but boy this list rocks!!!!!!!
japecan_at_comcast.net
Robert M. Serna