[NTLK] Bowling Score Program?

From: Andrew McVinnie (lintila_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 12:17:30 PST

Hello all,

I am new to the list and very happy to have found it. I am utterly
amazed at the number of posts that go on every day! Thanks for helping
Newton n00bies like myself.

Here is my Question: I am a bowler, and would like a bowling score
program. In todays modern bowling alleys, they have electronic
scoring, so you no longer keep your score manually with a pencil and
paper. Hence, you dont have a piece of paper to take home with you. I
like keep my bowling scores so I can track my progress. I guess I could
bring my own pencil and paper, but where;s the fun in that if you have
a Newton?

Does anyone know of such a program?

Or, Is there a way I could write my own? I wrote one such program in
basic in the late 80's on a HP 71B, that worked great, but I have lost
out on the programming loop since then. I saw there is Newton Basic,
but it is quite expensive to buy. Could some one point me to a Newton
program web page or something?

thanks for your help.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html