Re: [NTLK] nBlog Preferences

From: Michael E. D'Haem (mdhaem_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 19:02:13 PST

Well I managed to get connected. At least I think I am connected. While
in Notes when I click on the nBlog button the "nBlog 1.0a8" window pops
up. The only option active is "User Info". When I tap this option a
slip pops up with a UserID, Name, Nickname, Email, and URL. The info
presented is correct. The note contains text that I would like to
publish. But can't seem to find a way to publish.....the three the
options on the nBlog window are inactive. Would appreciate any
suggestions on what I should check.

Thanks,
MikeD

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html