Re: [NTLK] alt.rec... and ink text not getting along

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 13:01:18 PST

on 12-03-2003 8:40, Steven Frank at stevenf_at_panic.com wrote:

> Freezing alt.rec... eliminates the problem. Thaw it, problem returns.
> Is this a known bug? Anything I can do about it? It's not a huge
> deal, since I don't use ink text all that much, and the benefits of
> alt.rec... seem to outweigh the bug. I just thought it was a little
> strange. (This is on a 2100, btw)

I have alt.rec... On a 2100 as well and also do this regularly (conversion
of ink text after the fact) and never had a problem with it.

I normally put Notes in Sketch mode when I use this (so the text stays where
I put it, I always find the jumping text all over my screen takes away from
my concentration) but just tried it in Ink Text and again no problem.

But than again, Paul claims that I'm the only person in the world that never
had a bug with alt.rec... So maybe you should wait for somebody else to
comment first. ;-)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html