[NTLK] Improving Cursive recognizer?

From: RADAR9999_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 04:08:46 PST

When in cursive mode it is learning all the time. You must correct each and
every word after you write it for the learning to take effect. As you correct
each word entry the recognizer adjusts it's parameters to include your
correction. It is a bit like averaging a series of numbers. BTW, the basic
details of how this works can read about in the manual. I had to kill a tree
to print it but now I use it from time to time to dig up golden nuggets on
how to make my Newton experience a more rewarding one.

Ed Johnson

"Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be violated."
"We'll make sure he gets a fair trial before we hang 'im."

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html