[NTLK] Berkley using Newton as remote real-time audio synthesis and control?

From: John Skinner (john_at_johnskinner.net)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 00:47:02 PST

I was searching for a Newton related article that shows a wiring diagram of
how to wire a headphone audio jack for the Newton.

Google returned this site so I checked it out.

The home of the site is here...
http://cnmat.CNMAT.Berkeley.EDU/Research/

The page that Google returned with =B3Newton=B2 in it is here...
(scroll down about halfway to see the diagram, then read under the =B3Clients=
=B2
paragraph)
http://cnmat.cnmat.berkeley.edu/~adrian/HTM/ICSPAT1994.html

WOW! Looks very interesting!

Anybody know someone working on this research project?=20

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html