Re: [NTLK] Emate [L.A. cable repairs]

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 10:12:00 PST

Hi Anthony,

This sounds great. Please keep me informed and I'll keep our members
up-to-date.

Let me know when you can make it so I can setup a meeting at your best time.

Thanks.
------------------
>Woo and Julie -
>
>I'm about to start a cable repair for Timothy K. (a local list member),
but am waiting for a "spare parts eMate" to arrive from Joshua Braddock.
I'll use the spare eMate's cable to replace Timothy's eMate and will
attempt to repair his damaged cable. If the surgery is successful and if I
can get it down to a science, then I'll develop a trade-in repair system.
I'll also plan to make a trip to a LANUG meeting to do your cables
too...I've been wanting to attend one of your LANUG meetings anyway - they
sound like a blast!

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html