Re: [NTLK] Advice requested

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 22:47:44 PST

on 3/10/03 1:50 AM, Terrence Oblak at toblak_at_keyjoinsoftware.com wrote:

> I have a Titanium Powerbook with an IR port, OS 10.2.4 without Classic
> installed. The Powerbook has an Airport card which connects to my Linksys
> WAP.

Nobody has mentioned, but is there any utility in Jaguar which allows IrDA
transfers to the Newton? When I got my Newton, this was how I installed
software to get it up and running. I was able to survive several months
without a dongle or even ethernet by using IR. Can this be done in X? Thomas
Templeman's NewtDIL Tester?

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland