[NTLK] Easiest to swap: memory or touchscreen?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 07:48:00 PST

Following my unfortunate adventure of last week where I shattered the screen
of my MP2100 (not to worry, I had another 2100 on the shelf up and running
in no time), I've got a very nice 2000 from J&K for a BIN of $55. BTW, they
were saying that there would be scratches on the case and the screen, but
the case is better than the 2100 I've been using over the last couple of
years, and the screen had a few little dots, not scratches, but some kind of
circular "stains" on the screen, so I was pretty happy with that unit.

Except for one thing which brings me to my question. It is a 2000 unit. My
broken screen 2100 is, well, a 2100, so it has the expanded memory. My new
2000 has not the expanded memory, but has a pretty nice touchscreen.

So, for the hardware experts out here, which one would be the easiest to
transplant? The memory or the screen?

Thanks!

-Laurent.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html