[NTLK] SimpleMail problem

From: Michael Sciascia (msciascia_at_poc.it)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 03:16:14 PST

Hi,
I've got a little problem with SimpleMail.
Even thought I can check or browse my mail flawlessly, I can't send any
mail...
I always get this message: "Unknown Newton error 503"
I checked the SimpleMail help and the settings many times and
everything seems well configured.
I am using a .mac account, however I don't think this is the problem.
I changed several times the smtp setting from smtp.mac.com to ones
given by the broadband provider, but I still get the error.
Moreover I never use the provider smtp with my Ti and I am able to send
emails from my .mac account...
Do you have any clues?

Thanks again,
Michael