Re: [NTLK] nblog question

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 19:44:18 PST

I don't have my nbog configured newt handy but I can tell you it
worked last time I tried it. I had the good fortune to have it
configured by Adam Tow at MacWorld and we had great fun using the
apple wireless net to great advantage.

If you are still stuck on this let me know and I'll track down the
settings. I don't have my newt handy at this point. It was actually
simplier than I thought and I think that's were my problems were
coming from until Adam looked at it.

good luck,

Dale

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html