Re: [NTLK] Keyboard button

From: Dylan Stewart (rxs015500_at_utdallas.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 16:35:38 PST

I just uploaded another app called AnyKey that adds a little white button to
the upper-right of your Newt's screen. This one should be more cross
platform than the last and it takes fewer taps to operate.

KeyPad was sort of a test for the code that starifies applications. I used
it to get something done, but I never thought that anyone wanted something
like it. If you still want to use it, then go ahead, but it takes three
taps to bring the keyboard up. However, it has an actual keyboard button,
so you could use that to get non-default keyboards.

Anyway, the choice is up to the user.

 Dylan Stewart AC5ZH

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html