Re: [NTLK] Keyboard buttion

From: Dylan Stewart (rxs015500_at_utdallas.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 09:07:56 PST

On 06.03.2003, Robert Benschop wrote
> On 05.03.2003 11:27, I wrote:
>
> > I wrote a little package to do just that. It isn't always on top, but I
was
> > able to add a starify button, so it goes to the little notify star.
>
> So what is the name of your package?

I never uploaded it anywhere because I doubted that anyone would use it. It
was more like a hacklet (to borrow a term) than anything else. I wrote it
to satisfy a single need.

I seem to have lost the source in my latest format, but I'll reconstruct it
as soon as I can. If it's just the package you want, then I could either
upload it somewhere or send it to you directly.

On a side note, what method do you have to call to get the keyboard to come
up? I want to make a little keyboard button like the Backlight Plus button
(it's a little blank area in one corner placed such that you just hit the
corner with your stylus and the backlight turns on), but I am not sure how
to get the keyboard to come up when it is tapped.

 Dylan Stewart AC5ZH

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html