Re: [NTLK] Palm exec returns to Apple

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 20:20:42 PST

Well, if Gates were smart, he'ld hire the guy away
from Apple and put him in a dead-end job where he
can't do any harm. Microsoft can't afford the hit to
their R&D if this guy screws up Apple's ability to
produce exciting technologies! ;-) I mean, if Apple
fails, who will Microsoft have to keep up with?
Oracle? Sun? please......
Ed
web/gadget guru
come and see my Newt on the web (well, mostly) at:
http://65.84.243.167

--- Paul Nuernberger <newton_at_thenuernbergers.com>
wrote:
> It is always good to hear opinions from 'one of the
> faithful' !! :)
>
> Paul Nuernberger
>
> Ed Kummel sent
> >
> > I'ld say that this is the death-knell for Apple.
> (SNIP)
> > has failed, and not just fallen-over failed, but
> > spectacularly! I'ld say that now he is "vice
> president
> > of software technology" we will begin to see a
> marked
> > loss in Apple's ability to develop innovative
> software
> > products.

=====
"A spirit of national masochism prevails, encouraged by the impudent core of effete snobs who characterize themselves as intellectuals"
 - Spiro Agnew, 1970