Re: [NTLK] Keyboard buttion

From: Dylan Stewart (rxs015500_at_utdallas.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 14:27:01 PST

I wrote a little package to do just that. It isn't always on top, but I was
able to add a starify button, so it goes to the little notify star. Then
you can go into the NewtWorks calculator (for instance), bring it back, and
tap the button to bring up the keyboard.

I was thinking about making a little program that would add a keyboard item
to the star menu and each time you run the program, it toggles the existence
of the menu item.

Of course, someone wrote a little package that makes a tiny area in one
corner toggle the backlight, so a similar thing could be done for the
keyboard, I suppose.

 Dylan Stewart AC5ZH

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html