[NTLK] Newton error message with Newts Cape.

From: RADAR9999_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 04:45:31 PST

Update on my last. Found out I had an older version of NS so I went to
Steve's site and downloaded the latest greatest. Installed on Newton over old
one and voila! "Sorry a problem has occurred.(-48210)" Same problem has
occurred. Just to be sure I went out and downloaded latest version of
Nethopper and installed. Now when I try to log-in wirelessly I'm OK until I
try to get to a web site. That is when the whole newton resets. This is
repeatable. I will try to send My self some test mail today wish me luck.
Using Simplemail 4.x.

Need some help here. What would cause a soup error on NS, or cause newton to
reset like that? I have tried NS with it resident, or on storage card I'm
surfing with, no joy. I have abouyt another 2 weeks grace period from Verizon
before I have to decide on keeping or canceling service. I Reeaally Want this
to work.

Ed Johnson

<<snip>>