[NTLK] Keyboard Reset

From: Walter Remson (w.remson_at_att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 20:27:58 PST

I do not know how many people know this but it is possible to do a "Soft
Reset" of your Newton with keyboard active on your MP 2XXX or your eMate by
doing three finger salute. Use the following three keys:
        Option key
        Apple Key or "Command key"
        Delete key

Next you will be presented with a window asking do you want to "Reset Your
Newton Device"? Just tap the Return key or tap on "Yes" in the window to
reset your Newton I have tried this with an eMate and a MP 2100.

I am also putting together a Newton book that list most of things that the
"Assist" command can do to make adding items to Your Newton easier.

regards
Walter Remson
w.remson_at_att.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html