Re: [NTLK] try RSS!

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 15:24:37 PST

on 01-03-2003 12:29, Bill Miranda at txgitarman_at_attbi.com wrote:

> I was surprised to see my site listed in your reply. Is it working for
> you? I have not received any feedback from anyone as to whether the
> site was making it easier for them to access websites with Newtscape.
> Any suggestions for improvements or feeback would be appreciated.

I don't really use my Newt for surfing a lot (though a big screen for a PDA
it has to compete with a Cinema Display ;-) but surfing past your site I
thought you might as that some of the links on Newton Reference are dead.
Very nice service though!
Was actually nice to be back on Newton Reference, this was my Newton bible
eons ago (in the days of my brand new 110, so quite a few years ago) and
before I discovered the Newton Underground, may it rest in peace...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html