Re: [NTLK] Goldmine!

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 00:31:51 PST

on 02-03-2003 3:06, Scott Clitheroe at scott_at_clitheroe.ca wrote:

> Argh! The one game, in fact the only game besides chess that I want on my
> Newt, Mancala, is there, but I get a 403 (Permission denied) trying to
> download the package....Grr... Does anyone out there have Mancala for their
> Newt? I've checked UNNA many times, but I don't think it's there.

The link work over here:
http://download.planetnewton.com/download/games/puzzles4.htm

And using the Google site search (all credits to Grant!) it even turns up
here:
http://guelph.unna.org/mirrors/download.planetnewton.com/download/games/puzz
les2.htm

Be adviced that it's only for Newtons up to OS 1.3

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html