Re: [NTLK] beaming EnRoute

From: Nancy Birnes (esperita_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 00:57:14 PST

Excellent!!! The EEUnprotect worked! Like a charm ...

I have one 8 meg card in the 2100 that is read-only in the eMate, so
that's why I have to depend on beaming -- I can't write to the card. I'm
hoping it's only this card, and that I can find some made especially for
the eMate. I want to put lots of ebooks into the machine.

What a great machine, and what a great mailing list. Many thanks.

Nancy B.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html