Re: [NTLK] eMate fun

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 08:11:18 PDT

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:39:24 -0500, Nathan Turnage wrote:
> I have the same problem with Raissa. I have entered 2 addresses and
> niether one will update.

Is this over GPRS or via a fixed connection?

> It doesn't help that there are no instrux for
> the 40hz apps.

That's a bit exaggerated I'd say...

Anyway, I can only cover the regular usage and cannot cover complete
troubleshooting instructions for everything. Especially with things
like Internet over GPRS, there is simply too much that can go wrong if
you use devices not officially supported by your operator. This is
probably worst in the US.

> I am trying to get Nitro and Neo to surf the web from my phone and have
> no idea how to set it up properly. I can check and download my email,
> but no web surfing joy. Not giving up yet, though.

Could it be that you need to specify a proxy? Which operator are you
using?

Eckhart

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html