Re: [NTLK] J&K Sales

From: Michael Sciascia (msciascia_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 06:46:21 PDT

On 31.07.2003 13:15 suppaman wrote:

>> How are your experiences with this company?
>
>Yes, I bought my 2100 and it keep 10 days from USA to Italy via USPS
Air
>Parcel Post, but maybe I was lucky.

I also live in Italy and I usually use the same shipping method and I
never waited more than three weeks to get the parcels.

>It is strange that you didn't get response in a month, I had a similar
>experience but it last a week, It came up it was a smtp problem.

I find it strange too, especially because I usually got a response after
few hours :-/

On 31.07.2003 13:46 Bill M. wrote:
>I have experienced outstanding customer service in my dealings with
this company. International orders are particulalrly challenging for
lots of companies. There's a lot of variables beyond their control.
I agree, and I don't care too much about the delay on getting the
Keyboard. Even if 4 months are quite (too) long....

>Try emailing John May. His email is on the web site.
I sent another email to his personal address and to the sales one a
couple of days ago. I hope to get some info soon.

Thanks everybody for the information. I always had a good feeling about
this company, however I also wanted to know others' opinions.

Thanks again,
Michael

--
"Being a Mac user is like being a Navy Seal: a small, elite group of people
with access to the most sophisticated technology in the world, whom everyone