Re: [NTLK] how do you carry your newton?

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 15:18:26 PDT

Thanks Ed
I also have been using the Eddie Bauer bag, and am happy to hear that
their is an alternative.
Conversations like this have happened before, and I think are useful to
new and experienced users. The 2100 is heavy and a bit large for the
pocket.
Lifestyle and need will determine the best method for each user. I
like the bag, it works well for transporting the Newton which I use all
the time and keeps my pockets light. My bag with the Newt is my office
away from home.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html