Re: [NTLK] how do you carry your newton?

From: suppaman (suppaman_at_softhome.net)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 05:37:51 PDT

Well,
actually I'm thinking of make my own, open top and bottom, leather, with a=
=20
clip to close and velcro orizontally on say the "MessagePad 2100" write and=
=20
the speaker.

I find newton heavy to bring on with me :-(

I've tryed a little sony cli=E9 ( T665C actually) and it is a whole differe=
nt=20
thing.

But the PalmOS device looks like "toys" while the Newton feels like a compu=
ter=20
in your hand..

I mean the tactile feeling with stylus and the writing recognition is on=20
another plane..

Odi et amo.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html