[NTLK] MP2000-to-MP2100 Upgrade

From: deranian_at_mac.com
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 08:18:10 PDT

Hi Everybody-

My oldest son is leaving for college in about 4 weeks, and I want to
upgrade a spare MP2000 I have to an MP2100. Are those ram upgrades
still available? Dr. Newton did one for me a few years ago. Doctor, are
you out there? If some of you knowledgeable people could respond to me
and the list and let us all know if and where someone can send their
MP2000 for an upgrade these days, it would be appreciated.

I'm mostly a lurker, but been on the list since Sean was list mom. You
guys are great, and I have to give my appreciation for being such a
great Newton resource. The active people on this list have truly
extended the usefulness of Newton for many years now, and hopefully for
many years to come.

Thanks to all of you!

-David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html