Re: [NTLK] eMate battery question

From: Bertram Zinner (zinnebe_at_auburn.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 12:03:53 PDT

A few months ago I ordered an emate battery from Interstate Batteries
(www.ibsa.com/estore ;type emate into the search window) for a total price
of $29.64 including shipping. I believe that they still sell them and you
could refurbish them later with better ones if you are not happy with the
performance.

Bertram

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html